Viking Plumbing Services Ltd
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. We will review your complaint and file and then invite you to discuss (by phone call or meeting) and hopefully resolve your complaint. This will happen within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, We will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the
PO Box 1263,
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Consumer Ombudsman .